Sunday, October 25, 2009

#212. 6927 Art Dump + New shoes + Going out


I got my Be Boy Gold alright. But the thing is it's Be Boy. Not Be Boy Gold. Well, I told Yui it's a mistake and she's gonna get me Be Boy Gold. Thank you so much Yui-chan!! =D But here's another thing, RAI RIPPED OFF MY TEDDY BEAR CANDIES THAT YUI GAVE ME.

LAWL.

Imagine the shockness on Yui's face when i told here the candy bag was nowhere to be found. =3=

And she said, if Rai ate them, cut open his stomach and get them out. lololololol Awww~ XD

I haven't been updating much lately. Not much has been going on, I guess. Only I hijacked my sister's msn account and dump cuzzie with a series of questions which make her stuff her fingers up my poor arse five times in a row. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. EH, CUZZIE. WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE PLS. IT'S JUST A JOKE.

Besides that, miss Daphne seems to love our report and presentation very much! Thank you Piang! And thank you Miss Daphne!!! I still haven't finish my practical though. Oh god, I haven't done this blogging thing in a long time and my finger's getting stiff.

Apart from that, I bought meself a new shoe!!! =D


Then we went to ITB for Nad, Jacky, Piang and Adib's photoshoot thing for their band website project. Hehe. It was nice. XD But cuzzie and I were so terrified of going in since we're like wearing short pants. LOL. Yes, who knows the security guard might throw us out? :( Now that's scary man. But he didn't.

And not many people were there at that time. We did the photoshoot then went to Mt. Akina. I MEAN, LIKE, WTF. MOUNT AKINA?! Where the hell can a person find Mt. Akina in BRUNEI?! IS THIS A BRUNEI VERSION OF INITIAL D OR SOMETHING? :( WTF MAN.

Turns out, it's the narrow road behind UBD. Talk about *doing*?

I hate my new shoe, really. It eats my poor feet. I was bleeding and now I have two ugly scars behind. =.= Talk about eww. Then after the shoot at Mt. Akina, we went to the Mall. But cuzzie and I have to stop by to buy plasters first for our poor feet. AND PLS DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GIGITING THE SHOES. NO WAY.

NO EVER WAY.

NUH-UH. I'M NOT GOING TO BITE THEM. :(

It's DISGUSTING.

Next stop after that is SWENSON. WOOTS. But I ate pasta instead of ice-cream since I didn't eat lunch. lololololol


And here is a picture of Nad and me going tourist mode while Jackie scout for a new pair of shoes. HEHEHE.

OMG. YESTERDAY WAS SO MUCH FUN. Although my feet hurts but I'm okay~

=D

And OMG. 6927 FAN ART DUMP!!!! T_________T THIS'S LIKE THE BEST THING EVER. I LOVE 6927 SO MUCH!!!








 
 

I love this art. Now this is what I call, staying true to the anime. =)

No comments: