Friday, October 2, 2009

#207. Reborn!!


I'm laughing over the fact that Sasagawa Ryohei is sooo stupid and that I thought he was going to actually fight the bear in a man-to-beast kind of match.

The result?

VIDEO GAMES. LOL THE BEAR AND HIM WAS LIKE TRYING TO DEFEAT EACH OTHER BY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. WTF. AT THE ZOO AGAIN. LOL

So goddamn funny. :( Anyways, Piang came just now around noon. And we try to crack our heads together but then, dame desu. It's too hard desu. We're gonna fail desu. Imma go shoot myself now desu. I don't get what teh question wants. T_T I don't get anything. Why did I take this subject in the first place??

*sigh* Still have two days left. Hopefully, we can get something done by then.

Amal came at around 1 plus. :( And she brought gifts with her. =) THANKS MAL. And lol! She said these are the rocks that she's been wanting to chuck them at us. XD Turns out, they're called chocolate rocks. But seriously, they look like real rocks. :(

Can't believe she's going to leave so soon. I mean like WHY. But thankfully she will come back this December. I CAN GLOMP HER ALL I WANT NOW. HAHAHHA. Hopefully, my lecturer won't be in tomorrow morning. If he found out we hadn't made any progress, he might really kill us. It's bad enough for him to keep on looking behind our backs. :(

No comments: