Wednesday, October 28, 2009

#215. Altor: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Doujin Game


I found this game lying around in baidu so I downloaded it. Turns out it's Gokudera/Tsuna and Mukuro/Tsuna route. lol. And it's the only doujin game for KHR. I just started okay so I can't tell you all the story yet. :( Since I don't know how things are going to turn out in the end for Tsuna.

Okay, simple enough. You play as 14 year old Dame Tsuna who's currently stuck in the TYL world. Apparently, the others have already went back to their world and only Tsuna, Reborn and Gokudera are left behind. Jani is fixing the Ten Years Bazooka as they speak. Reborn and Gokudera are going to leave soon so Tsuna will be the only one left behind. Tsuna protested why must he be the only one left behind!

Reborn told him to shut up and he will be back to his present life one hour later so Tsuna have one hour to explore. :D But the game don't time you so don't worry. lol Apparently, you can only take on two character routes and each character will have two endings, GOOD END and BAD END. Awesome? And the character routes? If you have been paying attention, it will be TYL Mukuro and TYL Gokudera.

YEEEE.

I

WANT

MUKURO'S

ROUTE.

8D

So yeah. Like I said, am just starting. HEHE. Thank god I understand and can read what they're talking about. HEHE.

Here's some screenies for the beginning of the game.


Reborn~~ XD I like the dooujin art here. It looks so nice and clean. And here's another shot close-up on Gokudera's face as he despairs on why the hell he can't go back with Judaime together at the same time.


Screw you GOKUDERA!! YOU HAVE YAMAMOTO ALREADY! Leave Tsu-kun alone!!! T__T

Oh wells, I'll rant more as I advance more into the game.

EDIT:

OMG. I JUST HAAAAAAAVE TO POST THIS UP.


AH. OH MAI GAWD. MUKURO. HAWT. I SO LIKE HER DRAWING MAN. XD

No comments: