Thursday, October 29, 2009

#216. LOL. WTF. OMG. *SPAZZASM* SI BEH GAM!

Okay, me and Piang was doing our Linux practical. :( We were cursing and spazzing about it since there's a lot of things to be done. ONE WORD: LAZEH.

And yes, we continued to spazz about it while doing it. We have to connect our laptop to the school's network so we can use our laptop to access the linux computer next door. We did it. RIGHT ON FOR US. And we did all our work.

Suddenly, half way through. My laptop got disconnected and I have to connect it back again. Since teacher gave us a hell of a list of LINUX IP addresses to choose from, Piang picked 10.5.1.24 in the end.

Turns out.

TURNS OUT.

FUCKING TURNS OUT.

IT'S THE ONE I USED IN

AUGUST FOR

PROGRAMMING. 

LOLOLOLOL. WTF. OMG

BBQFHEHFWEFYEGF

EYGFWQUGUYG

WFYEWFW!!


WTF IS THIS.

WHY SO GAM DE. 

Don't believe me?

I give you a screenshot.


LOL WITH A CAPITAL L,O,L.

SEE?! THE PART WHERE ME AND PIANG GOES DO WANT AND DO NOT WANT. LOL. AND MY FILE NAME AGAIN: JES.PY

I thought they will automatically remove it already BUT NOOO, IT'S STILL EFFING THERE. LOL!

And yes, that;s all for now.

No comments: