Sunday, November 1, 2009

#218. Halloween '09

*sniff* Can I like cry crocodile tears now? I mean, like, seriously. Oh em gee. My tears are pouring out. Oh em gee. I feel so goddamn awesome now. *cries* But seriously, like, this is, like, the, BEST. HALLOWEEN. NIGHT. EVER. Not only that I get to see a dang lot of peeps in costumes, I also get to see my sister in action. GUESS WHO.

Nope. Not gonna happen. :(

Okay, fine. NEAR BAH. LOL. MY LEGACY. GO SISTA.

Alright, so we went to Jacky's crib around 5 ish. Too bad I don't have any photoes. I forgot to bring my damn own camera so any photoes you see here is ripped off facebook.  FACEBOOK. =D I'm too lazy to take on the rest. Maybe someone will give you readers a full-length post or something. So basically, it's the same drill. *cutspost*I'm hearing some Kingdom Hearts ish music...wonder it's from where? @.@*gluepost*

Anyways, I'll tell you why it's so goddamn awesome. I mean the night. DARTH VADER. OMG. OMG. OMG.

DARTH VADER AND STORMTROOPERS. *FANGASM*

AHH. *DIES OF FANGASM AND SPAZZASM*

See, best. night. evah. Best, took pictures with them. But sadly, not with me. With my friends. :( By the way, just in case someone say I own these, I DO NOT. I RIPPED THEM OFF FB MAN. DO READ, PEOPLE.


The pictures are all jumbled up. That I must apologize. HAHAHA. Okay, here's Jackie as Meirin from Kuroshitsuji. lol. Rai as himself and Nad as Roxas in Organization 13 mode. :3 I think this was shot outside Coffee Bean. HEHE.



And hot damn. *FANGASM MODE ON AGAIN* AHHHHHH. STORMTROOPERS. CAN I DIE OF FANGASM NOW.



LOL. An awesome photo where Darth Vader is like giving his figurine a thumbs up. AWESOME MAN. *dies of FANGASM again*



A SOLO PICTURE OF DARTHVADER WITH A LIGHT SABER. *DIES* Damn, I squealed too much when I saw him when I reached the 3rd floor outside the arcade. I was wondering why the hell there was a huge amount of people at the other end of the escalator. Turns out, TURNS OUT, KYAA. DARTH VADER. I squealed like hell. :(



The last awesome group shot they have. The photographers were all standing at the spiral staircase in Centerpoint hotel! Nice! Can you spot who is who?




Oh hot diggidy damn. The white peeps. XD And ohhh, soo cute! My sister there as Near!



Awesome shot of the peeps with MASKS. XD


 Another awesome shot taken by the photographer (not me). I don't know who they're. But they sure look amazing. XD



The last  picture I picked from the collection of photoes by different photographers. AWESOME SHOT. HEHE. Can you still spot who is who? XD

Anyways, that's all I have for now. I wanna get pictures from Abu. :( So I can the pictures of me and my sis as well Zhe Fan's. LOL. HIS IS EPIC MAN.


Like super EPIC.

No comments: