Sunday, October 4, 2009

#208. 9


I talked to Jee on msn yesterday. AND OH LORD, I HAVEN'T seen her or talk to her for such a long time. :( My other yaoi partner. And such a young one again. :( And she bs me cause I don't update my FB much. HAHAHHAA SOREE LOR DALING. IMMA TRY TO BE ACTIVE FOR YOU. Anyways, we did our best in teh assignment although still banyak blank lol.

So I will try to be happy and do the final check up tomorrow! YAY. Everyone is giving their best for this so please sir, don't kill our mood. Cause we really really did our best. Oh mi gosh. This is like the very first time I cracked my brain doing this and I still get no answer in the end. I mean like WTF?! This has never happened before!

Normally, I will get something out of it. But now??? NOO. PLS. NOOO. :(

Anyways, sent Amal off from Brunei just now. I'm so going to miss her. iw as actually trying not to let her go just now. How selfish of me. :( But then yeah, I have to let her go. She's like again (emo mode on) my bestest bestie in the whole entire world. So yeah. I feel so happy for her that she's okay at her school already. I mean like wee~ Not much people were there. I think only Jackie, Kelly (snickers at the nickname 8D), Nissy, Niffy (snickers at the nickname again), Iqbal, Zerah, Jai and uh me as well as the rest of her family.

Like so awesome our power of friendship is. HEHEHHE.

So after that, I was all panicky wise cause I was sooo worried about our assignment due tomorrow. Then Piang gave me a virtual slap from the message I received from her just now. LOL I WOKE UP. OMG. WHAT A POWRFUL SLAP THAT IS. HEHEHHEHEE. So yeah. HAHAHHAA. AM ALL DONE. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. Better than nothing.

ANYWAYS, after the airport, Jackie, Kelly and Nissy and me went the same way. We hijacked Kelly's car cause he was mumbling about his allowance not yet out but when we check later. OMGOSH. IT'S OUT. LIKE NOOO. IT'S REALLY OUT. I was gonna go withdraw some cash at the airport to buy Easi card. My easi jia sai liao. Then o.o omigosh. OUT LEH. 8D Imma wait for next month's allowance before I buy anything expensive lol. I think I will get a DS cause PSP seem to be so far from my grasp now.

I mean like really. :( It will be the death of me. Hehehe.

We went to watch Tim Burton's 9 after that. It IS GOOD.

Here's a summary stolen from wikipedia.

GO READ IT URSELF. I MALAS COPY PASTE. :( BUT GO WATCH PLS. IT'S NICE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(2009_film)
Anyways, that's the end. SEE YA.

No comments: