Thursday, October 8, 2009

#209. Summary


Aww.. So cute. A 8059 moment. Actually, there's alot of these kind of moments in the anime, especially when Gokudera turns chibi. He didn't even realize it. lol wtf. But seriously. omfg. Soo cute man. I HAVE BEEN SO OBSESSED WITH HITMAN REBORN. Like super mega obsessed. :/ Is that okay for joo peeps?And when obsessed, it's like KUROSHITSUJI all over again. As well as Phoenix Wright.

I have been thinking lately to get a PSP Go or a DS. :/ Like seriously. I want one. Badly.

So anyways, CAM day was tiring. lol I got KO-ED once I reached home. But of course, before that, the COSPLAY booth went to excapade. WEESH WOOOSH. HEHHEE. So Lans, Paige, Piang, Elaine, Jackie, Nad, Diana and I went to excapade for some well deserved sushis. I will never go there for a long time man. That's enough for me. Now, am craving for chicken rice. The one I just had sucks. :( I feel so saddie now.

Oh wells. I mean like CAM day was both stupid and fun. Combat dressed up as the Umbrella dude. And uh Piang as Madame Red, Paige as a random maid. I prefer to call her Alice though. And Elaine as Megumi from Kenshin. And Diana as Grell. WOOTS. I mean like, uh yay! =D Congrats to all of you. I didn't know just guarding the booth will be so tiring ya know. My butt was like itching and dying. I feel like standing up and lurk.

Our Cosplay booth was okay. I just bring over whatever I can find in my boxes. Well, most of it are from Kuroshitsuji though. I left ABugu and Sebby at home. :( Oh well. I wanted to rbing them along but then my bag was like si beh heavy. (insery eww emoticon here) -sniff- man. Is it like a crime? lololol I didn't cosplay that day.

HEHEHE. I mean like wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. I cosplay before doens't mean I wanna cosplay then. 8D Is that good enough logic for you? HEHHEE. I failed at the 20s to eat the Onigiri thing. And I broke my chop stick. OMG. TALK ABOUT BAD LUCK. LOL. And uh Cuzzie saw a car inf ront of her with the license plate number. 4444.

4444.

MAN. TALK ABOUT MORE BAD LUCK FOR HER. HAHAHHAHA

Anyways,

AND OH LORD. CUZZIE YOU CUT YOUR HAIR AH. WALAO. SO SORRY LEH. I DIDN'T NOTICE AT ALL. LUL. :(

Photo dump shall be next time. :/ Cause my lappie is being a dick head and won't let me connect to my phone using bluetooth. ):(

No comments: