Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#34. Rebellion

OH MY GAWD. D: JUST..OWH MEH GAWD. Normally I would just go jaw-dropped but this is...OH MEH GAWD. D: Definitely oh meh gawd. This is awesome. THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME. I just cannot believe this. I really can't. If Jackelyn saw this..OH MEH GAWD. I think I'm going to go broke again.



And the stand is GREAT! The item is on pre-order which I'm not sure when...but I'll placed it on order whenever the item is already open for preorder. THIS IS BEYOND AWESOME. I'm such a code geass Lelouch  freak. Available in two different poses...*dies*  I'm soo going to order this once preorders open. And Jacky? I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU TO IT. HAH!

All of the collection cases for you to keep the figurines in are...SOLD OUT. D: And I was hoping to get my hands on one. So I can place some of my figurines in them (those without window boxes)... But then I subcribe to them and hopefully, my prayers will be answered. Hopefully... @.@

No comments: