Saturday, April 26, 2008

#33. Peach



The barbeque last night was anything but sucks~ IT WAS PURE AWESOME. At that instant wehn I jumped out of the car, I immediately ran to the yard to have the feast of my life. And oh my fucking god, IS THAT LMAP CHOP I SEE?! My hand was awatted away by my uncle thoug when I took it out of the plate. LOL. And we battled for the lamp chop with our chopsticks until both of us are kicked out back into the house, poking our chopsticks at each other.

It was fun and I wished we will have this gathering again.

There's stick food, hot dogs on sticks, crab stick on more sticks. But sadly, no satay. And no potatoes on stick since we have a major blackout yesterday. Not at my granny's house though. It affected other areas other than Mabohai and Bearakas and a couple of other places that I'm not really familiar with. Thank god. Or else there wll be no barbeque and all of us will probably make a campfire and sit around it swapping ghost stories.

I rather have the food. seriously.

And so I finally gotten the time to download AG Text Hooker, the Togainu no Chi game as well as Atlas. I wanted to get the original PC game though but the thought of my poor wallet dying in front of my eyes shrugged it off immediately. I don't think I can survive with more bankruptcy. The Text hooker is a great thng to use. You see, it grabs the text whatever comes up on the game and the Atlas Translator screen will ultimately popped up, translating what it has to say.

Neat huh?

Now I don't have to worry and feeling bored that I don't understand whatever they say since the game is in pure japanese. Too bad I deleted my Enzai or esle I would be having double fun. HAHAHAHA. And as some of you might have noticed, I got a Euphie header from Code Geass. It was sad to see her die. She's one of my favourite characters. Damn Geass for losing control at that moment! @.@ So it acts as a tribute to her...

TOGAINU NO CHI-ING at the moment.

No comments: