Friday, April 18, 2008

#30. Air Mail V.S. EMS

So they all say airmail is better. Cheaper and much more reliable. And most importantly, CHEAP. But some argued that EMS Speedpost is MUCH MUCH MORE MORE SUPREMELY BETTER than little old Airmail. And the next thing I knew, I found myself cheering for EMS since it's reliable, have an online tracking system, SPEEDOOO-POSTO. And yeah, practically speedy. But not to mention that it's just too expensive and I rather go for puny airmail than stick with speedy post. EXPENSIVE.

Besides, the post office people will delay it anyway. No matter how I practically screamed. So yeah. DELAYED.

So now the score is = AIRMAIL: 100 | EMS: 0

Two days ago, I went to get my parcel. And oh boy, I was so excited. These awesome creations came in the mail!



That is basically so self-explanatory. My ouran cosplay will be completed soon! IF IF IF IF IF I manage to get a nice black wig or cut my hair since I'm eager on doing that. Long hair is making me annoyed. and a navy blue blazer. That's it, I'm cutting my hair! @.@ I told my mom I want to cut it and she was like.."OMG. WHEN?! I can bring you there right now!!!" Gave her a glare and shrug her off. I was beggining to think that she wants my hair to be cut so she won't be picking up long strands of hair on the ground. That sneaky monster. >_>

Jackelyn called last night to see if I still want that Shiki figure or not. I DO WANT it. But I'm not so sure anymre. You see, I'm kind off tight right now. Have been thinking off selling my merchandises online but the thing is I don't really want to part with them. THEY'RE MY FREAKING BABIES. :/ And yeah, babies for life.

No comments: