Monday, April 14, 2008

#28. Gazette-ism

Fanfiction. The root of all evil is beggining to try and take a bite out of me. From before until now, I have never walked out of the A9 fandom since I'm always or as I once thought will only stick to the Saga/Shou fandom forever and ever and ever. Alas, I read one Reita/Ruki fanfiction and got myself swindled into it. Darn fanfictions.

So now I'm working on a one shot. Trying to make it as fluffy as usual without adding a pinch of angst-angst. And yes, Gazette related. I might even considered adding a fanfiction page here..to archive my works so as to not make anyone feel uncomfortable with male/male love expecially with REAL HUMAN BEINGS. Yes, they walk and they talk. And they're sex gods on two legs. Awesome huh.

So Reita/Ruki is my very first priority. I have never written j-rock fanfictions before or any stories associating with real live humans so please do bear with me. @.@ I'm known for my Shaman King stories. The Hao/Yoh ones and nope, not telling my ff.net pen name. I got enough trouble already.

Hopefully, it turns out okay.

No comments: