Monday, April 7, 2008

#26. Correction. Theory needs to be corrected.

It's not my fault that my brain decided to go blank during practical. Nope. Not my fault at all. I wasn't thinking of any....stupid things when I'm doing my titration. Nope. No again. And it's entirely not my fault that I pour the whole 250cm3 beaker full of Hydrochloric Acid on myself this afternoon. Nope. Deefinitely not my fault at all. And accidentally squirting my poor friends face with distilled water? Nope...not my fault again.

So who is it? Who did all those stupid stunts?

.....

Maybe Piang is right. I'm stupid. My mom don't trust me by myself.

It was an accident though. Pour myself with HCL. And some ester got onto my clothes. 8D It was a fun experience though. Neevr in my mind that chemistry can be this fun. xD

And the squirting thing? Again, another stupid and clumsy accident of mine. I was washing the test tubes and the poor unfortunate souls that stood next to me...well let's just say they got soaked. lol. They stood five metres away from me after that. xD

And I smell like medicine after that ester thing. My mom thought my legs got tangled up again and I fell. And the school's sick bay ahve to spread large chunks of oils or ubat on me or something. The look on her face was priceless and she fussed over m like I hurt myself badly or soemthing like that.

What is it with this disbelieving attitude? So she's saying that I cannot survive on my own? Oh wait...they're right! I definitely cannot survive on my own out there. Couldn't even last a good five minutes without snacks.

CASED CLOSED.

*STAMP*

No comments: