Friday, April 11, 2008

#27. 100% AWESOME!







I'm completely satisfied with it. Today seems to be the luckiest day of my life. I went and bought 4 anime merchandises and even saw a 1/8 TELOS FIGURE in a PERFECT PACKAGE!!! I was like omg-ing but the supplier says it's only on display. Make me heartbroken though when he said that.... T_T

Just hope that they're wiling to let it go soon because that TELOS figure is a must have for any xenosaga fans out there! I bought a Byakuya key cover... Didn't notice it was a key cover until my friend point it out. THANKS! I was kinda blank at that moment too...too blinded by the huge amount of merchandises. It was heaven. I wanted to get Hani's pink bunny and Tamaki's brown teddy bear but after a while of thinking, I didn't get any since I was low on cash...

I regret though. T_T Should have gotten both. Instead, I entertain myself with a bleach key cover, two hitman reborns keychain and a bleach phone strap. $8.60 bucks altogether. Awesome price huh.

And as you can see, my outfit is cmpletely done and I'm really 100% satisfied with it. >D And my Minato outfit is now 100% completed...minus the expensive mp3 player and earphones. I really want them though... @.@

And besides, I have no more money left anyway. And thank you MOM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I don't really know how much the outfit cost but my mom paid for it without any further hesitation. And by the look of triumph in her eyes, bet it wasn't expensive. lol. She's such a bargain killer.

No comments: