Sunday, October 16, 2011

#317. Deadpool says...


I can't seem to concentrate on my work!! T_T I don't think I am motivated enough to do this...or whether I am okay with going through with this... UGH. BRAIN, WHY?! Why can't you make me concentrate! I am getting very annoyed because of you!!!!! >.< *sigh*

I already finished one report but I have another one due on the same day too. Not surprising. This is uni life and I need to get a grip on how things are done here. But I am just so tired. My friends are like goyang kaki-ing at work and I am the one here studying my ass off. Just not very cool in my book.

Yet, I am grateful I am the one who was selected. I am happy to be here...just not to do work. HAHAHAA. Wtf am I saying?!

So I was anxiously waiting for the live showing of Tom and Chris... HAHAHHAA. OMG, ANYONE WATCHED THAT?! LIKE SRSLY WATCHED THAT?! I am so happy that the fans popped two questions that made me giggle like crazy!


One of the fans asked about the tension between Cap and Iron Man while the other hopes to see Tom portray the female version of Loki. HAHAHHAA I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT TOO. I almost choked on my drink back then.

AND HAS ANYONE SEEN THE DELETED SCENES?! I am so bloody annoyed. I mean, WHY WASN'T IT INCLUDED. WHY?!

No comments: