Thursday, October 6, 2011

#304. Batman Vault

I haven't actually read the book yet. But...


It's AWESOME. HAHAHA. Plus. it's big ass and heavy. I love it. I only flipped through the book. Haven't actually read any of the contents since I wanna save it for some other time. :) It's worth the price and definitely worth collecting. I like how it explains Batman's history, not only that, they also give some collectibles like replicas of Robin's sketch, newspaper articles, covers and etc. It comes with the book and is a definite must-get!

I can't say much about it except to show you some pictures I got.



See how the logos have evolved through the years? :)







Enjoy. Once I read it, I will review the book! In the mean time, Batman Files is going to be released on 25th October, Arkham City is gonna be out on 21st October. 

October is the killer month. I wish I have extra dough to spend. 

:(

No comments: