Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#308. So I said...

...life couldn't be anymore better.

I have two reports. One due tomorrow and another one due on Monday. I don't really have to worry much about the Monday once since the Professor gave us some feedback on our presentation. I think we did good. Just need to find out what more is there to add to make the work better and more...should I say, full.

I still haven't get myself started on the one due tomorrow. Can I write it in bullet points instead? Hahhahaa. Didn't do much in class today also. Was chitchatting most of the time.

BTW!

I'M GOING TO THE FUCKING MCM EXPO + COMIC-CON!!!! WOOTS!!!

SNWHDYDYEGDYEGDUEGDUEGDUEGDSHADGD!!!!

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! This will my very convention. I am so happy I decided to take HCI in the end cause I get to meet wonderful people like Sasha and Owain!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So excited!! I promised I will try to get as many pictures as possible but uh, don't sweat on it since I will be too busy looking around and buying stuffs. I need to limit my purchase to 100 pounds for that day. Definitely do not want to starve for the rest of the month. Aha.

And has anyone seen the Avenger's trailer?

I am so excited for it also. MISTRESSANDMOE Loki needs some love!!





8D Awesome isn't it? Love the part where Loki chucked Tony out like that. I really love Loki. He's too adorable!


I swear Batman stuffs are trying to kill me. First it was HT, now it's Squeenix's turn to make me squeal. THEY ARE OH SO GORGEOUS. 


Definitely want to preorder Batman's soon enough!

No comments: