Thursday, October 13, 2011

#311. So I dreamed...


...that I have a white fluffy dog named Bruce. And it will jiggle like Christian. HAHAHA It has the loudest bark you could ever imagined, the cutest black button nose everybody would love to rub on. Also, it has a black patch on its left eye. It also has the most softest white fluffly tail that will make any dog lover squeal. It's intelligent and seems to understand human emotions and importantly, it understand what I am trying to say.

Damn.

It's my dream dog and shit, I miss it so much already. Hopefully, Bruce, you will come and invade my dream again tonight. I need your company so bad. :(

So I did my work...looks like it wasn't enough which is why I need to do more and hopefully, I will get a positive reaction about this. :) I really want to do well but I am so used to be told what to do that I don't even know where to start!

Hopefully, I will learn something from this and start being independent instead of dependent all the time.

No comments: