Monday, October 3, 2011

#300. Of Clashes and Classes

I'm in UK. OMG. 2 WEEKS OF SETTLING DOWN HAS BEEN A PAIN IN THE ARSE. 

*dances happily around* LOL. AND NOOOO, I haven't been doing much shopping myself here except for the usual daily groceries which I need to consume in order to NOT starve to death. 8D Okay okay. I lied. I did buy something for myself. Actually, I went  a bit crazy with that actually.

Seriously. I got myself some chocolates to last the term, Blackest Night. Getting Blackest Night made me regret I didn't swipe BN: GL and the BN:GLC cause the next few days I went back to the book store, they were gone. WTF. NOO!!

I also got myself Batman & Robin: Batman Reborn. Oddly enough, I didn't find Superman & Batman books though. I wanted to get it. :( Oh wells. And I also got myself a copy of Batman Vault.


I also went to the first anime society Intro Night. I am not very fond of ROD OR Ouran for that matter since I find them both to be quite overrated. Wished they would have shown something more epic and crazy. Oh wells. Everyone has different preferences. I know which one I like and which one IMO is like the the good anime and which one is the bad one. :P

You know what. I thought I was waaaay beyond this problem already but apparently it just gotten worse. I got clashes in my timetable again. =.= Luckily it's not the lecture time. It's the seminars that clashes and I seriously am clueless in what to do. It's just so annoying everytime these kind of stuffs happens. I don't know the system well. I don't know the lecturers well. Truth to be told, I'm...kinda intimidated by them.

Kinda.

*sigh*

My friend asked me whether I wanted to plunge with him for the new JLA reboot. Of course I said YES. OH PLEASE DO, YES. HAHA Sorry, fangirling moment there. We ordered the 2nd print since neither of us can wait any more longer for the 3rd print. Not to mention, there's a fourth print. It questions me sometimes, do I want to collect the covers or the contents. LOL I know, I know. I'm crazy but wtf. The covers are pretty! I wonder how long will it take for Forbidden Planet to ship it.

Once I finally got it safely, I want to get Flash as well. :D GL, nah. lol. I don't want to get multiple copies since I already have quite a lot....in my collection. @.@ WHY DIDN'T THE REBOOT HAPPENED EARLIER OMG.

No comments: