Sunday, September 20, 2009

#210. VF Love Prize 4 + Yamano-sensei's new Illustration + Dream Gone

Before, I start, JACKELYN, THIS IS FOR YOU MAN. Looks like, a brand new installment of our favorite Akihito and Asami is out. WOOT. AGH. I have been neglecting the Viewfinder Community. Really, I have. So imagine my cry of surprise and a vary array of curses directed at the computer when I find out that Love Prize 4 is released. Like OMFG. HOW DID I MISS IT?!!!
Like usual, Yamane-sensei never fell to amuse me with these two. And OMFG. ASAMI REMOVING HIS SHIRT FRONT-ON. *dies of nosebleed* I'm...struggling here...  JACKIE. I NEED YOU NOW TO FANGASM WITH ME. AHHHH.
Don't believe me?! YOU SEE!!

Yes, we both love Asami too much to be true. 8D
AND, not to mention that a new novel illustrated by Yamane-sensei herself have been released two days ago. AGAIN, I MISSED THE NEWS. NOOO. ;_; It's by Shuudou Rena and is basically about Vampires and Yakuza. 8D Interesting, right? For those who want to look at the cover, it's here:

Nice, no? From my terrible memory, it's called Nageki no Vampire...itoshiki  yoru no kuchibiru. Something like that. WEE. I WANT. I WANT. I WANT. I WANT. FIRST TIME I SEE SENSEI DRAW A VAMPIRE.

Wanted to get a PSP 2000 but looks like what's left on the market are the very unstable 2006 and the 3000. MAN. I mean like hell. :( That means my PSP dream is going bye bye this year. Hopefully, they will release a suitable firmware for them as the PSP 2000 are...out of print. =.=
T_T Sorry peeps. So in order to cheer my pathetic self up, Imma buy the thing which I said I MIGHT buy in case I don't get a PSP this month. WOOOWEEE.


YES, the almighty soundtrack. I'll purchase it probably tomorrow or some days later. HEHEHE. No exceptions, I hope, this time. WEE.
So I went to watch G-Force just now. Now that's cute. I know. HEHHE. I MEAN LIKE WHO KNEW ANIMALS LIKE THAT EFFING CUTE HAMSTER CAN BE MIX TOO. LOL. The hamster was like syaing his grandfather is a ferret but THAT DOES NOT make him one. LOL. Anywas, going to watch G-Force with my lovely cuzzie was the best day of my life, not counting the others. HAHA.

No comments: