Monday, September 14, 2009

#208. Everything was fine and dandy till...

Came with my lovely cuzzie from Snowhouse. We keep on hearing sirens everywhere. WTF MAN. LOL. And we were like speculating like why those sirens keep on coming. When we reached my area, got police. We were like hah-ing at the lights. Then when we gonna u-turn at my crib..
FUCK SHIT.
ACCIDENT MAN.
RIGHT AT THE ENTRANCE TO MY FLAT. WTF LOL.
Lans dropped me off and drive away. It was an OH MAI GAWD moment. Tyres looked like they're ripped out. And the car..well...the car is like the picture I took. *points* The window thingy was still moving. ROFL. Everybody went down to take a look. Shattered glasses was everywhere. ~_~ Wtf man. I interviewed my dad...who SAW the whole thing happened.
He was out smoking when the car came at top speed. He tried to brake but he was too fast. The car swerved and hit the pavements, which made it worse. The car did a somersault for a couple of times then wala. *points to picture above*. Like wtf. A worker managed to get him out in time.
And for anybody who was wondering, the car's license plate number is BV 903. Yes, even when the license plate number was split, a kind man went to flipped it back up. LOL. WTF. EVERYBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT 4D NUMBERS. HAHAHHAHAHA.

No comments: