Friday, September 11, 2009

#204. Woo. Being a rabid Kuroshitsuji fangirl I am...

...smitten by these babies I found.

The awesome uncolored version of Sega Prize's Sebastian is now featured fully colored from that big hunk of a butler to the tiny details on the awesome tea cup. And of course, the uncolored Ciel stood by his side. See the great wall of height there. :p This is the largest picture I can find. Ripped it off a Japanese site. @.@ Unless someone else can provide a larger picture than this. It's super mega small. :x

More Sebastian image plus those cute little plush disfigured strap dolls. :3 Adorable no? I'll die to have Grell bouncing off my bag. His teeth made him look more alluring.

Up close picture of the strap plushies. And of course, who can deny their love for these awesome delicious looking tea cups?

I'm being attacked by the Kuroshitsuji bug again. Who cannot deny the desire to drink out of a Sebby cup? :3

This is the one I have at the moment, hehe, hidden somewhere in my fan box along with the awesome set of Tea Spoon and Fork. 8D But still, I wanna get my hand on the bitter rabbit. But as things go now, who can deny another love for the Kuroshitsuji Musical and Soundtrack? <-- toppest priority in getting now.

HEHE.

No comments: