Sunday, September 27, 2009

#204. Mana Khemia 2


I haven't been doing reviews in a long time. Nor will I do it this time. :) But I have been meaning to do a long review on Sweet Pool though, I'll comment onthe overall picture once I got far enough in the game. Nothing much here though. As usual, Nitro Chiral has done good. (Yes, I finally decided to play this game after keeping it for a loong time). Been busy with other BL games.

Anyways, I have been playing loads of Phoenix Wright as well as Mana Khemia 2. My cousin finally brainwashed me and I find this game, FAR MORE EASIER than the previous one. :( Got myself level 100 ether Flame easily. HEHEHE. I didn't bother with all those tutorials as I'm too lazy to wait for them to explain. :( No wonder I missed out the Unite Mode. Cause I pressed on "No." lawl. Don't throw any boots on me.

First off, I ahve to say this. I REALLY HAVE TO SAY THIS. :( The battle system is still the same. They only added a few extras like the support system. Players can now switch in between characters using the support system. For example, when your character is launching a move, and if your support character is ready, immediately a support menu will appear. Press on "X" and after your character launch an attack, basically the support character will switch with your character and launch another attack.

Again, nothing much there. :( I don't even have to worry about my character dying. I just attack like crazy and use the heal jars like crazy. Yeah.

I won't get much into the storyline. You can google it yourself. Basically you can either play as a girl or a guy. Only difference is their storyline. Flay, Tony and Zeppel make a cannon appearance there as the Principal and the two loonies. Don't take me wrong, I love them. I really do. They make the game more entertaining. lol Seriously.

They made the awesome trademark Al-Revis Academy's school uniform gone. :( I miss those uniforms. They looked so cool and the school looked so organized. Now, they're exhange with crappy costume designs. I love Ulrike's one. Her outfit is beyond awesome.

At least the main characters have their own personalities now. Don't get me started on Mana Khemia 1 pls. I don't wanna emo anymore in the corner with Vayne. :(

My cousin have already said what she wants about the game. Read hers. It's better. :( And more in-depth than mine. Overall, I'll give it a 6/10. Cause nothing changed. REALLY. Good luck on it.

No comments: