Sunday, September 6, 2009

#200. Ahh...Classics Man...

I used to download Kitaro's music few years back. I mean like really, Kitaro's albums always sounds so heavenly and mystical. =) Breaks something in my heart. My favorite track HAS to be Matsuri. The performance was SO awesome and it made me fell in love with it immediately.

I used to have his albums burnt on VCD...but I think they're gone now. ;_; Can't find them anywhere. XD

Why this random post you ask?

I blamed my aunt. She still kept her VCD safe and sound. I went like wtf when I was rummaging through her collections. EH, AUNTIE. HOW MANY YEARS HAVE IT BEEN LIAO. LOL. ISN'T THE VCD DYING ALREADY?! Smart woman. She kept and BURNT extra copies. ;_;

And I'm the one who lost mine.

NO FAIR JUA TU.

Yes, am rambling. ;_; Right now, people are sticking up for how awesome Yiruma is. But shit man, now I have Kitaro's music back in my ears again after so many years. KITARO definitely WINS.

Now I feel like downloading his entire albums again. ;_;

MATSURIII HERE I COME.

No comments: