Tuesday, September 29, 2009

#205. Hitman Reborn + Breadou

ISN'T IT CUTEEEE?!!!! Jackie gave it to me. Yes, I almost ate it. WEE. Because it really looks like it's really edible and stuffs. Kinda makes my heart go kyaaaaa. Look at the expression?! Isn't it awesome??

HHHEHEHE.

Thanks Jackie! =D And not only that, before today. Guess who called? XD AMAL CALLED!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S BACK. I FEEL LIKE HUGGING HER. I FEEL LIKE GLOMPING HER. AND I FEEL SO LIKE IN LOVE WITH HER.

That really cannot show how much I really missed her. :( And the funny thing is, she's beside me right now, meowing. =D I just can't believe she's back okay. :( So don't look at me like that. HEHHEHEHE. Aww... Took a picture of her meowing. She went to ITB just now like that. Well, let's get started on yesterday's case. It was scary, in a way. We were having our ways with ice-creams in Swenson. Then suddenly, there's a black out. And the scarier thing is, they started talking about those creepy ghost stories. ;_;

Please, god no. The current got cut off. THE CURRENT GOT CUT OFF. So it was very dim in the mall. :( And worse, there's a girl stuck in the lift. Poor girl. The mother was in hysteric mode. The thing is when they finally got the lift door open, the lift was gone. @.@

I mean like wtf? GONE. Well, I'm too lazy to type alot. :( Anyways, I bought this at Chong Hock just now. HEHEHEHE. DINO HIBARI!!! Me and Amal was suckering over Hitman Reborn. :( Like really crazy. I'm like D18 and she's like 1827 and 5039. LOL 4D NUMBERS. I'll leave all of you to think about those numbers. They mean a lot.. HEHEHE. *drools at the D18*


I can't comment much on Sweet Pool. :( Since I don't know why, the stupid game won't let me take some screenshots. @.@ I tried. I almost panicked when I pressed and nothing happened. No image was captured. Then turns out, it's like that for the game only. I tried my other BL games like Kichiku Megane, they allow me to print screen fine. Don't know why it won't work for Sweet Pool. Anyways, the game was great. AND IS STILL GREAT. ;D

YES. *hugs*

No comments: