Friday, September 4, 2009

#199. More work + HM5


WOO.

Took me from 8 till now to do and give up on worksheet 4. At least I did quite a few. Hopefully, tecaher will explain some of them tomorrow. Not my fault that I don't know how to do it. ;_; It's hard to understand. Really. Just what is the gates thingy with those 0 and 1. I don't have a computer background. ;_;

Now in my head, I keep on seeing 0 and 1. How awesome is that?

Piang is right. Too much assignments and too little time for Harvest Moon. LOL. Lans's Gray already turn blue. My doctor turned purple two days ago (game time). Gonna spam him with gifts till he go red and marry my character. LOL

Don't believe?

Imma flaunt Doctor's purple heart in your face. LOLOLOL

It's addicting. OMG. My childhood memories are coming back. Tut you cousin for getting me addicted again.

Tell me one reason why I shouldn't go FANGASM. 8D

AND DON'T LAUGH AT THIS PLS. T_________T I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT CUCUMBERS TAKE UP 3X3 SPACE. SO I CAN'T REACH THE ONES INSIDE. ;__;

No comments: