Thursday, August 20, 2009

#193. Fun Fun Fun

Tanoshii desu~

Yesterday was awesome. I mean like I actually thought it's a PS3. ROFL. Yes. Am just that retarded. ):

Make me damn si beh emo when that PSP box dropped. LOL

And WTF LIM HAN. I JUST SAID AV. DOESN'T MEAN I MEANT ADULT VIDEOS. Although when they mentioned AVG, in my mind, I actually thought of Adult Gay Video instead of the anti virus kind of thing. And as for Yue Niang. THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT. ROFL. NOT ME PIAN PIAN GO WATCH OKAY?

GEDDIT?!

Yes, not only am a retard but am an emotional bish as well. :(

Makes me even sadder.

ANYWAYS, the pictures up there are awesome screen shots I made of Charlie's Closet blogshop. Going to be open for Bruneians by Bruneians.

As long as you're living here then its okay, you're still counted as one although your IC says your not. :(

NICE LEH THE LAYOUT.

AWESOME LEH.

WHO'S THE PRO?!

*nose stretches on forever*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BANNER ALSO SI BEH NICE LEH.

WHO'S THE PRO?

*PC's nose stretches on forever too*

AHHAHHAHAH WE BOTH HAVE LONG NOSE LER.

Kidding. =D

Since I said it's going to be open soon doesn't mean it's done now. Nope sir-reee.

Please wait ne. :D We will announce once we're done with everything. 8D

And cuzzie, although you're sitting next to me. Let's make babies together. I lau hu you.

:D

See you all at A&V next week~ Ja Matta ne!

No comments: