Friday, August 7, 2009

#189. It's Durian Season

Do you see my text loud and clear?

IT'S DURIAN SEASON.

SO I WAS FANGASM ABOUT THE DURIANS MY UNCLE BROUGHT HOME TO US.

WTFFF..

SO MANY BIJIS LEH.

HAHAHHAHA.

Anyways, been super busy so yeah, not really much time to blog. Haha.

Anywaysss. I submitted my worksheet to my lecturer already. Thanks Adib and Abu for the awesome help. Next time, if am stuck on a question. YES, YOU GUYS NEED TO HELP. IT'S COMPULSORY. ROFL. And hoorayy! My KARMA is increasing!!!

And Japanese is fun! Now, I know how to read basic Hiragana without turning myself upside down. Yes, am that pathetic when it comes to Japanene. HAHAHAHA. GOT IT. PEEPS?! I try my best to plurk 24/7. Now finally got my interest back in plurking.

And to Qilah who's probably going to read my blog soon enough, here's my answer man to you!

Yasukereba kaimasu!

But it's not. D:

So no ty pls. =)

No comments: