Friday, August 28, 2009

#194. Ice cream~


I'm getting dull with this blog skin already.

OKAY FINE.

I LIED.

THIS ISN'T MY DREAM BLOGSKIN AT ALL.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

OH WELLS. 8D

Am gonna search for somemore.

I wanna get a new phone!! Mine so cacat already. Currently, I have been eyeing flip phones cause I thought it will look cool enough for me to own one.

HEHEHE.

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY BUT LG ICE CREAM FTW. HAHAHAHAHHAA

LED FUNCTION MADE ME GO GAGA LEH. I ahve been wanting to get that phone for a long time. Gonna wait till there's a right time to get it. WOOT. Now only retailing for a price of 220+-230+ BND.

MUST GETDDIT.

I DON'T CARE. MUST GET. Anyways, here's a picture of the LG Ice Cream 2. =) It's super extra nice. This time, the whole of the front casing is LED. D: LG, YOU WANNA MAKE ME BANKRUPT ISSIT. T__T

But then, for now, I wanna get Ice Cream since uhuhuhu, LG ICE CREAM 2 has not announced whether it will be available outside of Korea.

SO CHOI YOU KNOW.

And yes, life has been hard and I ran out of things to blog. LOL. Oh wells ya. Am going to UBD later to finish my worksheet. PIANG FINISHED HERS. D8 MUST NOT LOSE. LOL

No comments: