Monday, August 3, 2009

#188. Me feet si beh sore now.

Cb. Why my classes so far de. ~_~ If they don't kill me by stress and workload then they killed me by walking such a far distance. Btw, did you guys know Microsoft launched a Microsoft cibai? Like oh em gee. Now cibai will be a universal word soon enough. LOL. Back to topic, I'm still lost and blur when it comes to the map. I can't help it that I get lost sooo damn easily.

I mean, EVERYTHING looks the same. D:

Like seriously. FBEPS, FAS, SHBIE. REALLY.

They ALL looks the same so yeah, don't mind me people if am lost or something. T_T Not my fault leh.

Tried to go find my academic advisor today but he's not there. Bummer. ~_~;; I'll try to go find him after my Fundamental Programming class tomorrow. Hopefully, there won't be another timetable change.

PLS LAH PEOPLE. EVEN SAKAI KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE TO CHECK YOUR TIMETABLE TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T CLASH BEFORE GOING TO CLASS LEH. WTF.

Like today, clash still come. Make our life so goddamn miserable. D: Some of our schedule so nice already so we sooo don't want any more changes. But because of them, have to change in the end. ~_~ Wasted like one hour plus on timetable rescheduling. In the end, still the same timetable wut. WTF LAH.

My mood si beh low till chabo said am emo + siao = depression in the car. LOL. The heck! Then we went for DQ, walked around in the Mall while I chomped on a donut. Anyways, tomorrow I got a class at 8-10. Mai gawd, have to wake up so freaking early that I think imma die.

So Piang? Imma see you tomorrow for programming dear~ *hearts*

Oh and my blog music si beh nice leh. JUNJOU FTW. 8D

No comments: