Sunday, August 2, 2009

#187. Sebastian is fucking sexy

Even in cute chibi form. WEEE. I got him liao from Jackie who dropped him off just now along with my UBD registration result slips. I asked her to help me print it out and thank you so much for doing so! But the funny thing is after she printed out mine yesterday, her own printer ran out of ink. ROFL.

HAHHAHAA. WTF?

Anyways, I don't wanna say much for now so yeah, here's some lovely doting pictures of Sebastian Michaelis Nendoroid. He sooo needs a master to serve. Who better to do it other than Ciel Phantomhive? But the sad thing is Ciel won't be out till December 2009. ~_~ Oh wells. 8D

I got me Sebby. I got me Sebby. 8D I gooooooooooooooooooot meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby. 8D I know, am high. SEBBY'S IN BRUNEI. WOOTS.

Me and Jackie got him cheap since we preordered him the moment he was up for preorders. HAHAHA. HLJ's early bird price is awesome. 8D

ABSOLUTE FANGASM PEEPS. IMMA GO SHIT BRICKS NOW. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGKHWQDGWQDGWDUWDWDHQDGJDJDGJDKDH ZOMGBBQ!!

Anyways, my UBD result. WTF LEH. I DIDN'T GET THE COURSE I WANTED. T_________T I DIDN'T GET DISCRETE MATHS, INSTEAD I GOT INTERPRETING MEDIA REPORTS AND HEALTH RESEARCH or whatever the fuck it is. Thank god it's only 100% coursework though which either means Imma have to work my ass off researching orrrr my lecturer is going to be a pain in the arse, dumping us with homeworks from time to time. HAHA.

2 MC only. Hmm, shouldn't be that bad leh. But fuck, it's on a Wednesday which is supposed to be my only free day. Now, it's not. Cause I have that class from 2-4 in the afternoon. Ahh, screw it.

EWW. WHAT'S WITH PEOPLE AND AWG. I THOUGHT I SUBMITTED MY FORM LIAO AND AM NOT AN AWG. ROFL AT JAPA-NENE AGAIN.

I bet from now on, Japanese is going to be officially known as Japa-nene. Woots. I am loving UBD already. =D

Anyways, here are some more pictures from the Photoshoot two days ago.

I forgot to remove my watch again. LOL.

ARGH. NEED. HELP. BROTHER. IS. KILLING. ME. IN. MY. MIND. Just because I ran him over with a bulldozer from time to time. ROFL.

Want more pictures? Go to Nad's blog. LOL. 8D

No comments: