Friday, August 14, 2009

#190. Assignments are such a bore

I mean, really. The term "Assignment" turns me off. DX After studying the first two weeks of the Computer Science course made me realized computer is not a piece of cake. I just did my Practical 1 for the whole entire morning and I haven't done my Worksheet 2 yet. LOL

Thanks to Adib who helped me through the difficulties in the work. =) Thanks ya. And thanks to ko who's not there when I need him. -kicks-

T_T

What kind of a koko are youuuuuuu!!!!

Anyways, my great grandmother passed away few days back. ): I have to admit it came as quite a shock. Eventhough I don't remember my childhood days with her and eventhough we only met her once a year, I still feel there's a huge impact of her death in my life. My brother told us that she love us very much. And I could feel it. I still can. And will never forget.

I remembered whenever I go to visit her with my family, she will always remain in the room and we will take turns to give our greetings. Thinking about makes me depress and wanna cry. I think am getting teary-eyed now. I'm sorry for not attending your funeral. Not because I don't want to but because Idk why the adults won't let me.

And listening to emo songs DOES NOT help at all.

I feel like I hen dui bu qi her for not even saying my last goodbye.

>:| Fucking newspaper, they spelled my Ling wrong. They even spelled my Ko's surname and last name wrong. Can't you all be perfect for our beloved great grandmother at least??

I feel like watching Justice Pao again. Sorry guys, don't have the mood to blog about the Culture Exchange Program.

Just gonna say Wakano-san is super ultra kawaii that PC couldn't stop focusing on him.

See what I mean? There's loads more of pictures with him around.


And Akira-san threw me off by asking me "Oishi desu ka" so suddenly. I was blank for a couple of moments before I replied, "hai, oishi desu."

Did I mention we all phail at Japanese?

:(

No comments: