Wednesday, December 24, 2008

#100. MERRY X'MAS, EVE. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Yay for 100TH POST!!!! 

Finally reach a hundred. Sniff sniff. OMG. I didn't know I have like the skillz to reach a hundred. =D but I guess I do. HAHAHAHA. Anyways, it's not yet X'MAS though. I was actually planning to save this wonderful 100TH for X'mas. But I guess this will do for now. =D My online friends seem to be in their X'mas spirit though. 

They keep on ranting on and on about presents and christmas dinners.

=D SO, UM. I DIDN'T HAVE THE BEST X'MAS DINNER. MY MOM WANTED TO ORDER A TURKEY BUT THEN, DANG. THEY ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT AND IT WEIGHS SOMETHING KILO WHICH COST AROUND 100+BND?

They say 30 bucks is for 1KG only. D: Man, that will one HUGE turkey. 

But then, nuff said. 

*insertglitteryspecialeffect*

MERRY ADVANCE CHRISTMAS!

*glitteryspecialeffectends*

I was actually planning to put those snow special effects and make it more christmas-y by adding sprites and x'mas banners. :/ But then, I have too much to do. D: And it just make the whole thing tiring. ~_~ Oh wellz. Let's just hope all our hard work pays off on that day itself! I can't wait for the DEV MEET!!! =D It's just a few days away? =3

Now back to the original topic, X'mas dinner. D: Well, x'mas eve was fun. Am so sorry auntie that we have to make you wait for dinner. Dx We originally wanna go to Yuu Mei there and eat Clay pot rice but my mom said go to Artly Design first to check on Rhyme's outfit to see whether it's done or not. D: 

Okay, I admit I was shock when that tailor said it's going to be done on the 29th. I swear, I WAS SO CLOSE TO TEARS. D: Then the auntie laugh and the tailor laugh too. D<>

Yeah, my sis didn't move at all and I was like so shock there. =.=;;

The truth? It's done. =D And when she tried it on, it's perfect. WEE~

Of course, I got several calls from my aunt and uncle asking us where we are now. Sorry auntie, but we really have to lie. D: Can't tell her my sis is making her cosplay outfit if not we all die liao. And I seriously don't wanna die that early. Dx I still have my kenshin to finish and a lot more cosplays to finish. ;_; 

Speaking of Kenshin, Nabilah msged and she say she can borrow me her kendo sword for kenshin? =D That's really nice of her. :3 Thanks Nabilah, will let you know if I need it. =D

After dinner, my uncle and my aunt have to go home cause someone is waiting for them or something. Don't know. Dx Cause they were in such a hurry. :/

Then we went to the Arcade for some fun. =D There's this new game machine in the old arcade. It;s like you throw your tokens into it, as far as you can lah, then that thingy will move and push the token to the side. In the process of pushing the tokemn, the token may push many other tokens beside it, so basically it will help in pushing the tokens to the hole. When a token fell into the hole, many tickets will come out. o.o;;

We were wtaching people trying and staring. A lot of people was watching as well. When that guy left, my sis went up to it, and slightly give it a push, one of the tokens fell through the hole as it look like it's going to fall any minute now. o.o;; My sis was like wtf? when she felt something touhing her leg, look down and see long long long tickets coming out. 

She did what normal people will do, she took it. LOL

Then she went to play Basketball. but I was still there, watching people try. ROFL. Cause it's a four sides game? Right in the middle of the arcade. So I was standing at one side. There's this kid who came to try. Too bad the token he put in didn't manage to push the other tokens down. But when he left, the token suddenly fell. o.o;; and again tickets come out. I took it and this other guy who saw was gaping at me. 

Seriously, the look on his face was priceless. HAHAHAHA. KEK TIO MAN. 

I just smile and walk away. LOL

Went to the CD shop with my mom after that. o.o;; GUESS WHAT I FOUND. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION

You don't to know how I fangirl when I saw Leon while I was testing the CD. Seriously, I squealed like a pig and I swoon over Leon's awesome hawtness. D: 

But I seriously have to admit, I thought the movie was supposed to be released on 27th of December, 2008 in North America? o.o Or is wiki failing me again? D: Sometimes, I don't know whether to trust wikipedia or not. Hahaha.

Anyways, LEON!!! *_* *dies of fangasm*

Haven't watch it yet though, cost me a effing 5 bucks. Will enjoy it later. =D 

After that, I was too tired to walk so we went home and operation: test try just have to commence. 8D

Photobucket

Featuring: Our coughmost-hastedcough beloved Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.

Photobucket

And Rhyme Bito from The World Ends with You. Yeah. Long game name but I wish I can play it cause I have no DS. D: P.S: The skull on her beanie ish there. Just can't see it since she moved her head to the side. 

Haiss. Dx

Then my aunt came in. It was an epic moment. My sis QUICKLY push the door closed while telling my aunt not to come in. She was still in her Rhyme full outfit. :3 RUPANYA!!!!

X'MAS GOODIES!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I don't care. Am such a kid. Look who's getting goodies with us? 

Photobucket

We have to struggle to get a good picture with her. D<>

It was supposed to be socks. ROFL. But then no one wanted to use smelly socks and besides, they don't carry much anyways. So we used boxes instead. My uncle was supposed to be santa but he flat out REFUSE to wear a pink Santa Hat. D: So no santa this year. Bummer. =.=

Instead, my cousin took his place. :3 She's a great santa helper and always muttering curses under her breath when my uncle turn away. It was another epic win moment.

Photobucket
I think am gonna be fat again. D:

No comments: