Monday, December 15, 2008

#94. They say it's no laughing matter....

...but then why did I laugh my ass off? And the people who knew what happened laugh their asses off?

Pssh.

=.=

It was one fine Saturday morning and I was enjoying watching a Silent Hill 2 gameplay. It was a nice game but then I just couldn't just bring myself to actually play it. Looks scary and...sounds scary? x_x I hate those mannequins thingy and those lying figures? they scare the shit out of me. I thought they were dead but then, they're actually not. o.o;;

Totally forgot they have two legs attached on either end of their body. o.o;;

So when you hit then down, they will be on their other feet. Wtf? Shut up, Konami. D: You just officially scared the shit out of me. Not only that, am like watching everything in the dark? o.o Lights turn off with my back against the closet. Pitch black people. Pitch black. Using my earphones again with the volume somewhere in the middle.

I swear, my ears are dying from those screams. Dx And James? Just stab Eddie already. He's bound to kill ya anyways. And don't get me started with the Pyramid Heads. I know it's like supposed to represent James's thoughts of wanting to be punished for Mary's death and his sexual frustrations when Mary's sick. I mean, wth? I seriously don't know which is more grosser, a person being raped right in front of me or watching a Pyramid Head raping those monsters in front of me.

Either way...its just ewwwww. Dx Um, I'm getting off-topic. Back to topic pls.

That was kinda when the phone rang and my mom didn't say hello or whatever, instead. She sorta like scream at me?

Me: Hal-.
Mom: PACK ALL YOUR BELONGINGS NOW, WE'RE GOING TO MIRI!!
-Beep-

Um...Wtf? She didn't even give me a chance to respond. D: So I have no choice to pack. it was just all too sudden. But that doesn't mean am not excited about it. Hahahahahaha. In actual fact, I did. LOL. Was practically packing everything into one big bag before I continue on to watch mah silent hill 2 gameplay. I was planning to wtach Fatal Frame. Dx But then for the sake of my sane, I have to click the [x] button if I don't want to have nightmares the following night.

I hate the part the ghost jumps out of nowhere. Dx Really really really hate that part. Argh.

After some screaming and yelling around, we finally took off to my aunt's house and then to Miri~ Weeee~~~~~~~~ Been trying hard to sleep in the car. >_> Cause someone keeps on touching my shoulders and trying to prank me.

The first thing we did when we reached Miri was to attacked the shops. D: Since Grand Palace Hotel is near to Boulevard, we went to Boulevard first after Agnes's mother come and fetch us. Miri had changed. o.o;; Well, this is my second time here for the past few months but my mom, sisters and aunt were never for a long time so they were practically amazed at the bridge and the changes Miri had gone through. Oh well.

Who cares? It's shopping time!

We stayed there for like 4 freaking hours? o.o I seriously don't know what else is there to shop for. But instead, I saw this nice gorgeous looking Gingerbread House. Wut. It's going to be Christmas soon! xD Boulevard was very crowded. And they even have a stall for airbrush tattoos! Was actually planning to get that nice winged tattoo I saw but then my mom said no. =.=

Bummer.






Photobucket

My aunt was busy picking out her yaoi mangas at the Union Bookstore and it last for more than an hour? o.o;; Then I spent some time in the Idol Shop, dissing about the price of everything. The Saber Maid Figure comes equipped with a chair, I don't know what's the chair for. =.=;; Don't ask me. And the box is completely undamaged and unopened. But the thing is, it cost a hefty price of RM90+. 

O.O WTFOMGDGQDFHDVHGDVECDGEWDCEVWHGDVWDVDVWBDVWEN! F5

TwT Saw a cacat looking Sephiroth figure also. The hair is totally not Sephiroth. =.=;; 

And don't get me started on the artbooks. Cost a freaking RM90-100. WTFOMGBBQODJWEUDGQUDGHDHJ. ARGH. And they aren't even ORIGINALS! you can get fakes in Brunei for a mere cost of 20 bucks. >_> What a bunch of rip-offs. But me and my did a couple of wall scrolls. They are supposed to cost around a price of RM16 each. But then, I think it's either they messed up the price or something. o.o;; Or is it buy one free one day? o.o;;

Photobucket

I am not actually that sure myself. o.o;; They sya you can wash or iron it but...I don't think I wanna do that on them. o.o;; When I asked the sales girl to open everyone of them for me (I need to check it for any damages since tehy were squeezed so tight that I have to take everything out just to get them from the way back. It was frustrating. >_>), she gave me like those kind of annoyed looks which kinda made me pissed. =.=

I mean, AM A CUSTOMER. D: Can't you at least be more nicer? I don't expect you to smile all the time like some crazy mad person. Work must have burnt your brain for some god knows reason. =.=;; Anyways, that I don't really care. She could have been more polite other than just throwing the wall scrolls on the table like a pissed mad woman. >_> -stabs voodoo doll-

One word to sum it up; bi-a-tch. =.=

And then I went to the huge DVD shop there and bought some ps2 games. o.o;; Am amazed at the amount of Japanese games they got there so I didn't hesitate when I took two games from the stack.

Photobucket

And as usual, since they're both in Japanese, I don't understand a goddamn word they're saying. o.o;; In the Hitman Reborn one, you can play it as a storyline that involves battle scenes? You played as Tsuna. I think it's adapted from the anime itself. But you can also play it like an arcade Tekken game. o.o;; Two on Two. Best thing about it? You get to run all over the battle arena. Not just move back and forth, but North, East and w/e as well. o.o;; 

Bad thing to fight against Chrome? =.= Mukuro turns up after I smashed her ass. One uber strong move from him, I died. =.= The Gundam 00 one is basically like the other usual Gundam games...only with...Gundam 00 Gundams and Characters. Rofl. Nothing special there. o.o;; Speaking of Gundams, did I mention that Boulevard's upper most floor has a whole stack of Gundam Toys encased within this pillar looking glass cabinet. 

I practically GAWKED AND GAPED AT IT. OMG!!! ORIGINALS IMPORTED FROM JAPAN!!! That explains their oh-so-glorious price. TWT i originally intended to buy the Gundam Exia 1/60 scale model but the price kinda kills me. RM240+. YES! THEY EVEN HAVE THE GUNDAM 00 MODELS for RM100+ each. ARGH!  But the thing is, they're only 1/100 scale. D: 

Best, they're originals. *_* I stood there drooling for about half an hour before my mom eventually have to drag me away.  They have a huge Freedom Model equipped with Meteor for about RM440+!! I tell you, THAT'S HEAVEN FOR ME ALREADY. They even sell the Gundam-Making Kit which includes, glue, markers, pliers and everything. o.o;; You can buy them seperately though, but it will be a bit more expensive.

 Yeah, I know. Am a Gundam Freak. Dx So in the end, I didn't get anything from that Glass Pillar of Goodness. However, I did managed to sneak in some pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dang it. I didn't bring enough money. If not, I would have bought the Gundam Exia Model.  Will continue in next post soon.

No comments: