Monday, January 5, 2009

#101. I love joooo! =D

Photobucket

Take a look at my new wallpaper...I think it's going to be there as my desktop wallpaper for a long time. /DROOLS.

:D

Yes, am ADDICTED to BEVIN of all pairings. I don't know why. D: After a long period of boredom, Cartoon Netwokr was showing the last few episodes of Ben 10 AND AFTER an hour break, they showed the PREMIER episode of BEN 10: ALIEN FORCE! I got sooo addicted to it!

And it really SHOCKED me as to how Ben had come! I mean he's 15 and he's still as SLENDER as ever, which kinda blow my mind for a while. XD 

And when KEVIN came into the action, he has a NICE BUILD which I dont think any FANGIRLS will complain. Pfft. I am ONE. And then poof, instant addiction. D: IT'S KILLING. I don't think I am this much addicted to another OTP after my obsession with LeonCloud

I am so much perfectly in LOVE. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My inner fangirl is trying to squeeze out.

I mean of all OTPs, WHY BEVIN!!! I find the CHEMISTRY between Kevin (seme) and Ben (uke) to be much awh-mah-gawd-IT'S THERE!!!!

I think am going to be in love with this pairing for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :D

BEVIN <3!!!

No comments: