Sunday, December 21, 2008

#99. tiring day

Huhuhuhuhuhuuhhuuhhuhu.

PuriCute!


This has been a very tiring day. yesterday night also, last night after coming home from the outing with Amal and Jacky, I came home like tired and all. Dx Was just blogging and when I press the "Publish" button, my mom barged in, dragged me and whipped me over to my granny's house. F5

Now what the hell was that for? >_>

Mom: Tomorrow is that time of the year.
Me: ._. Oh yeah, it's the Dong thingy.

=.=;; No wonder. Dx So I have to help out with everything there like the hell notes and all. And prepare the food they're going to cook today and everything. Today, we all freaking woke up at 8am. 8AM. MY SLEEPING TIME. DX And then once again, whipped off to my Grandma's house. Go "Bai Bai" then prepare the stuffs and all, have a great feast and when everything is done, it's like afternoon already.

Wtf? Then suddenly, my aunt say wanna go buy some more bajus. Again, me and my sister got dragged along. The horror. >_>;;

Finally, mom went to tapao some stuffs then went home after that. I rest for a while but the whole laptop-sitting-in-front-of-me kinda ruins the whole peaceful and relaxing scenery. The next thing I know, I am typing away again. =.= Am just sooo tired.

Dx

My bones feel like breaking. And no, Mal, don't help in breaking my bones. ;_;

No comments: