Friday, December 19, 2008

#97. Events for next year?

have been thinking a lot lately and have been looking at various amg characters to obtain the feel. :/ like when I first chose Minato Arisato from Persona 3 as well as when I chose Alto Saotome from Macross Frontier. While looking through, I found one which made me squeal like mad and just by looking at his picture alone....

I think imma shit bricks.

For my next project, Imma be either Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin



I think I will reuse Alto again for the next one. Dx Cause I can't just use the wig once and keep it away. @.@ In the meantime, I can work on Kenshin... =D Must save money now. Well, I don't know actually. I will see first.

OR

Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4


This seriously looks like crack. Hahaha. Am not cosplaying that outfit though but her other one instead. =3

I will most probably go with Kenshin though but I will see where it goes first. =D



No comments: