Thursday, December 18, 2008

#95. Don't mind the stretch.

First things first, my fellow blog visitors have this problem of finding my tagboard and navigating around the site in the previous layout. So in order to not make things more ocnfusing, (sorry guys. >w<), I gave the blog a whole new layout and a whole new look. Instead of the dark persona thing, here, a nice clean, simple white layout. and this time, with words so people wouldn't get lost anymore.

=D

I have been checking my mailbox frequently for any mails coming from the post office. >w<>

LOL. 

Apart from lol'ling rudely at them in my heart, I was actually happy. I asked where the parcel is from, she said China. WEEE~ see! It's best to give the site a second chance. =D I tell them the detailed location of my flat and hopefully this time, they won't miss it. >w<  Because there's no sign or anything at all and yes, no gates as well. It kinda stand out. :3

It's just a white vertical flat. :3 

No wonder no mail came. LOL. IT'S A COURIER SERVICE. They deliever things to your house! HAHAHAHAHA. Am so sakai. 

And please don't mind the strecthing on the layout. It's due to the oversize image down there somewhere in my last old posts.

 Okay so the wigs arrived safely to Brunei. xD

That means....OPERATION: ALTO SAOTOME is complete....soon.~ Hopefully, they can send it by today. Weee~

Edit: THEY JUST SENT IT. OMG OMG. OK. NOW BIG PROBLEM. THE WIG IS AO HEAVY. HOW THE HELL, DO I PUT IT ON WITHOUT DESTROYING IT????

No comments: