Sunday, November 29, 2009

#230. Heartbroken

WHY?

WHY KEVIN?

WHHYYYYY?????

WHYYY DO YOU HAVE TO HUG GWEN AT THE END OF THE MOVIE???

WHY YOU TOLD BEN THAT YOU'RE NOT HUGGING HIM????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??/

WHERE'S THE EFFING LOVE YOU JERK?????

Am being emotional. All thanks to Ben 10: Alien Swarm. I have to admit the movie is awesome and Kevin and Ben look so delicious together.

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KEVIN WHYYYYYY? YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART.

I have never been so emo in my life. :(

Anyways, enough of Ben 10. I'll go fill myself up with Kevin/Ben goodness in fanfiction. T_T

I got myself a Nintendo DSi~ And yes, I know there's a new one out. lolololol but I'm fine and happy with this. =) So I ain't complaining you hear!! XD But too bad, KH just don't work. If it does, I won't be here. lol. Really. :/

No comments: