Tuesday, December 8, 2009

#231. Wowee. Long time no blog.

LOL. Yeah. :( Long time no blooog.

Amal's Limbang trip was cancelled due to bad weather so she gave a surprise visit today. HEHE. And she even brought Jacky along~ =)

Anyways, I just came home from a get together with Jacks and Amal. They both wear a nice ribbon headband on their head. :( And damn, they look like sisters. 8D LOL. We teased Jackie a lot today. Like leaving her behind and etc. Anyways, it was a real eventful day. Just one thing, we didn't know where to go. How sad is that? And everywhere we go, it's raining like hell.

Maybe rain love us too much to let us go. Damn it. :(

I feel so lazy to blog. :( I'll take the pictures from Amal next time and I'll blog more. So tired now. Oh and guess what,

I MET MY ENGLISH LECTURER TWO TIMES TODAY. Spotted Mr. Brown at Hua Ho Yayasan. Then spotted Mrs. and Mr. Brown at Supa Save Mabohai. :(

Whhyyyy.

WHHHHYYY. :(

No comments: