Sunday, November 8, 2009

#225. VF & KS crossover + VF Novel


I feel like my whole body is rejecting me. I have no idea why I feel that way. Probably because when I tried to move my right arm, it went stiff. And when I tried to move my right leg, my left leg stirred a bit instead. Wtf is this? Wrong connections or what? :( But that was just the getting up from bed stage so I don't wanna go into much detail with it.

My previous two posts are FLELE related. Sorry about that. I downloaded more but I just couldn't resist taking screen shots of them. I mean, THEY'RE SO FREAKING ADORABLE. *insert love here* :( And I'm so freaking much in love with anything related to chibis. As long as the chibis are adorable.

Anyways, WOOT. I DOWNLOADED THE NOVELIZATION OF VIEWFINDER.

:0

YAY.

And the scans for the Koi wo Suru and VF crossovers chapter 1 is out. Idk what to say about that actually. T_T I mean, I see the two boys from koi and only Takaba. :0 Probably the dads will get involve with Asami on their "love trip". lolololol.

Can't wait for the whole thing to be out. I was gonna try reading the manga but damn, how to read when the scans are so blurrred. @.@

No comments: