Wednesday, November 4, 2009

#224. FLELE skins

I don't know the reason why but I suddenly have the urge to go search for KHR FLELE shells. HAHA. For those who don't know what a FLELE is. It's a music player that takes on the shape of an avatar. The avatar actually moves and sing when you drag songs to it. XD Which is cute really. Thanks to Jessica for first introducing this program to us. We went high.

Heine, Ciel and Sebastian was my first three shells. Heine growls when I pet him and that's like the only expression I can get out of him. HAHA. For Sebastian, he just smiles. Ciel on the other hand, you can change his outfits! Which is the only good thing about him. @.@

So just now, I went to download Axis Power Hetalia ones. LOL. EH, CHINA GOT PANDA AT HIS BACK. SO CUTE! And I even downloaded ENGLAND, you cna change his clothes. He can even wear a cloak and have a spell book on his hand. ORRR you can call up a magical creature hiding behind his leg. But the thing about the APH characters is that they're big. @.@

Yeah. BIG.

LOL.

And then, we have the SKINS FROM KHR. Wee. Ripped it off a Japanese site. The skins she or he did are sooo cute!!!


Here are Chibi Mukuro's one. Those are the expressions I caught him with when I pet him! XD SO CUTE! You can even change his shirt to a red pienapple one. lool.


 

I even download TSUNA. He has his JUMPSUIT OUTFIT TOO.And as an accessory, he an have hibird on his head. XD Not much expressions for him but he's too cute when he's shy!! And next, who the hell can resist JAPAN?! When you pet him, he will get so MEGA SHY and SHAKEY like the one in the picture and he will move around in your screen. I went wtf when he did that.

And as Hibari, well, he has a lot of expressions and moods too. He even walked away. LOL. Like wtf. Are you IGNORING ME HIBARI KYOYA?!!! :(

Mama is not happy here.

No comments: