Sunday, November 15, 2009

#227. Mukuro's Claim

I was just browsing through my scans of Hitman Reborn till I find this one while looking over Chaptr 168. HAHAHAHA. SEEE. 8D Awesome hurrrr? Fuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhu.

Anyways. My momc ooked green bean soup!! XD I love it and am drinking like crazy. I know this is one hell of a random post but I haven't update in quite a while.

I WANNA GO WATCH 2012. :(

Since no one wanna watch with me, Imma go pester my uncle. Oh OJI-CHANN~~~~ =D

Because Mukuro is awesome. Whether you like it or not. Amano Akira sensei. PLEASE GIVE MUKURO MORE PANELS. :( He's so sad. In the prison, dying of boredom and he can't even touch Tsuna from there!! =( I worship your art and you're the best female mangaka ever seen that draws action like storm. 8D

I seriously WORSHIP you. =D

*worships*

No comments: