Sunday, November 22, 2009

#228. Studying is so hard.

Normally it can take me one whole freaking day to cram at least five chapters of notes. But damn. Took me one fucking week to cram all 14 chapters. And to top it up, oh man, I forgot about the previous chapters. F5. Wtf is this. I wish I have a secondary memory storage for me right now. Or or I can have a super awesome photograph memory that makes me remember just by one glance!

Awesome huh? But sadly, damn peeps make me suffer. I so wish the exam will be over. I'm happy with a C. So please give me a C so I can pass this semester with ease. ~_~

I tried studying programming. And man, L-A-W-L. It looks okay. But I dn't know about the questions yet. I herad got 4 questions with their respective anak anak and cucu cucu. Same thing with Computer System. :(

But I think teacher said something about pick 3 questions out of 4. And oh yeah, got anak anak and cucu cucu also. :(

Makes me si beh emo. I wish the week will pass by already!!

No comments: