Tuesday, September 2, 2008

#70. Wagamama~

I had fun yesterday afternoon, chatting with Tara. Again, she pestered me to go to Penang to visit her and Teddy. I WANNA! I REALLY WANNA! :0 But then I have the CASH problem, not to mention that I have to go back to Sibu in early December. Still not sure if it's still on or not but hopefully, I will be back in time for the DEV Meet. Can't miss it!

I just can't! :3 I was trying to modify Bou's Wagamama outfit a bit~ So I asked Tara for help. She's keen on helping. XD So we have fun modifying his shirt.

We have no choice. WHO ASK SEX POT REVENGE'S SHIRT IS SOOO EXPENSIVE. Well, they ARE branded stuffs so I guess that cannot be helped. The only way to get those wonderful expensive super-ultra amazing t-shirts is through CD-Japan. :0

No other way! =.= Tara say in Malaysia, KL, they sell Sex Pot Revenege's brand of clothings. :0!!! I was...shocked. Now, I HAVE TO GO TO KL AND GET MY HANDS ON THOSE WONDERFUL CLOTHES. She also mentioned that if you buy it brand new, it should cost somewhere at RM100 or even less! And if you want to buy second hand clothes, they cost around RM80 or less.

SO...MUST GO TO KL AND SPEND MONEY THERE. :3 Am trying to find Bou's sweater. The one he wears in Wagamama. That's a beautifully knit sweater... *sigh* So pink...so black...so many zippers...but they don't sell their knit products in their homepage now. D:

*zip off to find my ko who lives in MALAYSIA*

No comments: