Wednesday, September 3, 2008

#71. Artly Design = (^A^) = My new heaven~


The first time I visited that shop, I was with Piang and there were kittens to greet us and it looked like it's only affordable for luxurious type of people. And there, I found a pokemon hat. Looks just like the one Ash is wearing but it's without the embroidment at the front. Neat huh?

And thus, while I was waiting for my mom at her workplace. I went lurking and saw that shop again. :D This time, I made haste to go in and asked the hell I want. I went on ranting about questions on and on. XD It was kinda embarrassing as I recall it. :/ Oh well.

ARTLY DESIGNS

We specialized in Tailoring and fashion design. We design custom-made and made to order baju kurung, kebaya, skirt, blouses, jersey, cardigan, jacket, pants, polo and T-shirt, sport shirt, sweat shirt, working dress, coverall, pants, trousers, scarf, tudung, patches and many more. We have stock of textile materials selection to meet your requirement.

In order to make customer requirement and satisfaction in fashion design complete, we provide embroidery, blinking, hotfix, and sequining services. Our computerized embroidery machine has a versatile feature and options allow to meet customer's demand. We provide maximum versatility for embroidery applications. Names, corporate logos or designs can be rapidly embroidered on shirts, caps. gloves, jeans and many more...everything a successful business needs today.

Our business has a Concept of one stop agency providing quality and excellent services to meet customers demand in Tailoring. Fashion designing, embroidery, digital heat press printing, direct-to-garment digital printing, hotfix and squening. Plenty of fabric and graphic design available from our catalog.

Thus, am happy. VERY HAPPY. Cause I asked them about custom-made shirts or clothings, they say they will do it. :D Even if I dont have the exact print for it but they said they will try to clear it and make it according to the print. >D NOW I KNOW WHERE TO MAKE MY J-ROCK OUTFITS IN THE FUTURE!!

Now...I can make cheap copies of SPr clothings. >D They also make patches and labels. I saw the products, even saw SEKOLAH MENENGAH BERAKAS School Patch there. Went O.O over it. @.@ I told them I will definitely visit them in the future. Forgot to ask them if they make gloves or not.

I wish they do though. D: Then I don't have to make Ash's gloves online. XD Haha. Fantastic shop. Fell in love with it when I went in the second time. Woof~

No comments: