Friday, September 19, 2008

#77. Dream on.

I have been eating a lot of pepper powders lately. ._. I don't know why but I have a feeling it's a latest obsession of mine. I can't live without it. Well, that's what I feel. lol. I add pepper powder to my soup noodles, to my chicken, to my instant noodles and even tried to eat it with half-boiled egg.

Have been a natural success though. :/ But I don't recommend you try it on mee goreng. The taste is...not so brilliant. I have been thinking lately. Maybe because of this latest pepper powder obsession, thats the reasons why I have been having those weird dreams. :0

For three night straight!

It must have been rubbing me the wrong way. I had weird dreams that there were two kinds of toilets for boys, namely "MANLY" and "UNMANLY" and there were security guards guarding both of them! .__. Must be protecting their virginities. rofl. My sis says it's due to over excessive yaoi. ._. I think I need to lay off yaoi a bit.

Pfft.

And the next one is weirder. I dreamt of living in an awesome apartment. Those really mordern apartments with super lovely expensive luxurious bath tubs. And the next thing I knew, people were flooding in to purchase furnitures. Wtf?

I had a tough time shooing them out in my pokemon pyjamas. ._. And they even nearly ran into *censored*. More wtf moments there. The worst thing is that I found out am a guy and a really cute guy walked out of my room naked. WTF!

D:

TwT. I seriously need to lay off those yaoi mangas. They're corroding my brains. Must be those pepper powders. T__________________________________T

No comments: