Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#74. Sungkai Party

The sungkai party at Hanif's House was a blast. Although I didn't get to stay long but it was fun nonetheless. HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE MORE GATHERINGS LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE! Pictures speak a thousand words. XD Before that, we were kinda =.=;;-ing at Adib's recording of the way to Hanif's house. LOL

It was fun. I missed them so much. D: So many fun memories with them. :3


Amal's wonderful cooking skills! :3 *huggles* .w.!!


Smile for the camera girls, NISAH! Liyana! XD Love you guys. :3!!


Rofl. While we were preparing for our group picture~ :3


The group picture! XD


Adib was teasing me again. TwT So mean! Somethings just never change. lol


Adib was talking about no yuris at con and the fact that he was very disappointed. LOL! Wtf. That pervert. He wants yuri, we give him yuri!!


I sorta Lmaod at Azri doing this. Looks like matrix. LOL


Jackie, this a dedication to you. :3


XD!! Preparing for the meal!


Amal's macaronis are very good. I miss them so much! Me and Muiz was having a food race to see how fats we can eat. LOL. I got food sensors you hear! .w.!!


Someone's being greedy. =.=;;


Pudding and the others~


LOL. :3


You know, I have always wanted to do this for a looong time and now I finally got my chance. >D


The boys were inside when we took this. Thanks Hanif for this~ XD


Something innocent like this can...


...turn into this. LOL.


Sometime later, the boys called and mentioned to Jackie they wanna talk to me. ;_; That was when Adib mentioned about the creamy and super omega-delicious DQ ice-cream cake. T__________________T

NUUUU! Why can't they tell us earlier?! WHY?! WHY?!

._. I managed to get my hands on the unreleased tracks of Xenosaga III. After all years of searching, I have found you...Abel's Ark! Rofl.

No comments: