Thursday, September 4, 2008

#72. Bad day..

Today was a disasteric day for me. I got scolded for no reason at all and now am pissed from top to bottom. I was angry at my mom for being unreasonable. She snapped at me for no reason at all. Maybe I have asked the wrong thing at the wrong time? 

Sometimes, parents are just like that. Make me feel bad and guilty for something I know I have not done wrong. D: I wish she will stop that. She IS my mom after all and I still love her.

*sigh*

So today was a BAD DAY. A really bad day for me. It must have something to do with my moodiness cause I have been a brat about some stuffs. Haha. So am sorry if I have offended anyone today or for the past few days. :0

I still love you all. XD  By the way, DEADLINE IS 20TH OF SEPTEMBER. AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT. >_> FORM IS IN THE NEWS SECTION OF MY BLOG. YOU CAN'T MISS IT! :3

No comments: