Sunday, August 31, 2008

#69. 太王四神記



:3 I finally bring myself to watch the first episode. Looks promising enough and it was just a usual day...until I got myself addicted to the series. :0! Jackelyn was right. THE PLOT IS AWESOME but I think it's a bit disturbing. ._. I don't know why yet but it's just me.

BAE YONG JUN~ <3 It's been a long time since I watched korean dramas. And yesh, now am addicted. @.@ He looks so awesome with LONG HAIR! Kinda reminds me of King and the Clown. <3 where Junki has long hair too.

Aww~ Think am going fangirl again. Must stop. SLAP! @.@ FANGIRLING. Oh shit.

太王四神記 <3 And I just realised that the song was sung by TVXQ after doing a bit of researching. LOLOLOLOLOL. So stupid. I am aware that the series was aired in astro for a long time already but I never bothered to look at it cause the CG Animation was a bit degrading... @.@ Meh.

lalalalalalala~ I HATE YOU JACKIE, YET I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME ADDICTED. Now I know what to do in my spare time, go stream videos. LOL.

So yesterday my cousin wanted me to download skype. I did and I went crazy with it. LOL. XD

No comments: