Thursday, December 15, 2011

#341. London + More Utapuri stuffs

I will be going to London in two days time. Man, time sure passes by so fast. Before I even know it, I have already finished two of the most important assignments for this term. :) I still have two more left but...I will probably do them sometime after I have my well-deserved rest. They are due in January after all. :D I probably won't be able to blog much depending on any internet connection and I am still thinking whether to bring my laptop with me or not.

Probably yes though. Haha.

Also, GIFT updated more awesome pictures of Utapuri plushes on their blog! They are teasing us. I wish they will stop it with the pixelated censors and show us how the boys look like already instead of posting them like this everyday!

I feel like I am being kept away from my jar of cookies sometime. Sobs. To put it simply, we are teased once more by...Otoya's behind. lol


And not to mention...Tokiya's?


As well as merged picture of those two... 


Plus another censored image of the rest of the characters. (I spot Shou's haaaat!)


They made another quality assurance and quality check update about it but that's pretty much it. At the rate they are constantly updating us with pixelated images, I guess they are going to be out quite sooner than you think. lol

There are still no mentions of where it's a GIFT store only product or will it be available in other stores as well. 

No comments: